Wednesday, March 4, 2009

It's a....

Today we had our 20 week ultrasound, and we found out that we are having a BOY! We're very excited! Jake also appears to be excited, and at different points has indicated we should name the baby "Brother", "Daddy", and "Mommy." He also enjoyed Daddy's suggestion that the baby be named "Batman." Already working on finding a therapist for this kiddo ;)

And briefly, I just wanted to say thank you to one of our readers. She's a long-time family friend who really I consider a part of the family. She sent me a very kind email today, helping make what was already a good day into an even better one. I just wanted to say that it made me feel even more thankful to have her as a part of my (and my family's) life. Thanks Fran, I love ya :)

No comments:

Post a Comment