Friday, April 24, 2009

Two in One Day!

Now for my second quick update. Today is supposed to be absolutely gorgeous - 81 in SE Wisconsin! I'm very excited to have busted out short sleeves and shorts for Jake for our afternoon in the park (don't worry Grandmas - I'll bring a pair of pants and a sweater just in case). This morning, we woke up to discover about 7 ants crawling around a small table near our sliding glass door. Now, anyone who knows me knows that ALL insects terrify me, regardless of size or actual ability to cause harm. So needless to say we spent a good portion of the morning cleaning, vacuuming, dusting, and spraying. I found maybe 5 more crawling around in the sliding door area, but none since then. Let's hope it stays that way. YUCK.

For snack today, I let Jake try some Fruit Loops and we made a necklace from the cereal too. He was pretty excited, and also excited about letting the dog try the necklace (I said "No way kiddo,") and he was excited about letting Elmo try the necklace on.







And finally, after much deliberation we (well, I guess mainly I under the veto powers of my husband - wait, does that make me Congress?) anyway, a name for baby boy #2 has been decided upon...

Benjamin Joseph Parsons

(For nicknames we like "Ben" "Baby Ben" or "BJ." No offense to the "Benny" 's out there, but I'm not a fan of that one and don't anticipate using it.)

So that's all for now. I'd better shower before the Jakester wakes up. Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment