Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Congratulations and a Picture Update

Congratulations to my cousins Steve and Tricia Tandy (and their kids Samantha and Jacob) on the birth of their new baby Nathan! Grammy Esther shared the happy news with us tonight (via answering machine - I suspect Jake hijacked the phone and hid it somewhere in his room) and we are very excited for them! Also, guys, I promise not to take your baby name this time ;) (Backstory: their Jacob is a few months older than ours, and we figured out we'd picked the same name for both our babies just before their Jacob was born! Again we seem to be copy-catting them with a baby boy a few months after them.. ;))

As an aside, I hate posting pictures of myself, but I'll give you one today. This is me at 25 weeks (or 6 months):

No comments:

Post a Comment