Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Happy Halloween!

We had a very nice Halloween. We went trick-or-treating with Uncle Roger, Aunt Diane, Jenna, and their neighbors. Jake wasn't in a costume-wearing mood, but he still had a blast collecting candy. I was a little disappointed that we left out candy in a dish for people who came to our house, and when we got home the whole thing - dish and all - was gone. Also disappointing was the fact that someone(s) kicked and destroyed two decorative Halloween signs I'd put in the yard. They also threw Jake's little pumpkin, but somehow it didn't break open or even crack. Darn kids.. Oh well, it was still a nice Halloween, and I hope you all had a good one too!


Jake in his Halloween shirt (though you can't tell from this pose).


Jake and Ben in their Halloween shirts.


Brothers!


Boo!


Jake wanted to be James from Thomas the Tank Engine for Halloween. I must admit, this was taken the day before Halloween. He wasn't in the mood to dress up on the actual day, though he did enjoy Trick-or-Treating with Jenna and her friends.


Ben was a Peapod. Super cute (and practical - that thing was nice and toasty!)

I'm biased, but I think he's just adorable!!


We decorated our window for Halloween. We put up lighted pumpkins and sticky ghosts, pumpkins, and spiders. We also carved a pumpkin and Jake picked out a pumpkin for each member in our family. We had two HUGE pumpkins, and two tiny ones.

These PJs are the same ones Jake wore on his first Halloween. The hat is new (and cute!).

Ben all decked out. Jake also had pumpkin socks, but he's a lot more mobile and thus harder to get pictures of.

Boo again! Did I scare you?


Full body boo! PS How HUGE is my child?!



Aww I'm so cute!


Jake in his light-up Spiderman shirt. Note the amazing cowlick - he's got the exact same one today as I write this.

No comments:

Post a Comment